We’re already two months into 2021! If you didn’t hop on the new year’s resolution wagon, it’s not too late. There is no better time than now to start your transformation journey and flourish into a happy and successful health warrior. To help guide your journey, here are some Purium Lifestyle recipes that can be enjoyed every day!
These recipes may not be suitable for those strictly following Flex Food/Lifestyle Food list.
A cinnamon bun is a delicious pastry to enjoy with your morning cup of coffee but these treats are often loaded with sugar, making for a not so nutritional breakfast. Follow this Million Mom Movement recipe and start your day with a healthy version of cinnabuns that will still satisfy your sweet tooth!Ingredients Dough
- 1 cup of Gluten-free Oat Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Organic Pumpkin Purée
- Caramel Apple Fiber Blend
- Organic Pumpkin Spice
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Tropic Oil
- 1 Tsp Coconut Sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp Tropic Oil
- 2 Tbsp Cashew Butter
- ½ Cup of Coconut Butter
- Blend oats until it they are ground into flour, add in baking soda and baking powder and now you have self-rising oat flour.
- Mix together with the pumpkin puree until it forms a dough. Oil parchment paper and wet your hands to shape it. Lay another parchment paper on top.
- Roll it out into a square-like shape.
- Mix all the ingredients together minus the Tropic Oil.
- Spread the dough with Tropic Oil and spread on the filling.
- Now let’s start rolling. Lift the ends and start making a roll. Like rolling sushi. When you get to the end tuck the open side underneath so it stays put.
- Take a sharp serrated knife and cut your cinnabun into round sections.
- Place in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Mix ingredients all together and set aside.
- Once the cinnabuns cool spread with the glaze.
Cherry Beet Bliss
This refreshing drink made by Joel Calendrillo will give you sustainable energy and a deep, restful night’s sleep. Shake it up in the morning and drink it throughout the day!Ingredients
- Pour ingredients into shaker bottle.
- Add ice.
- Shake it up, enjoy!
For a Side Dish:
Supercharged Cranberry Sauce
Although the holiday season is over, this delicious cranberry sauce courtesy of Shara Dame Kees will keep your dinner table feeling festive!Ingredients
- 3 Cups Cranberries
- 6-12 Dates Pitted and Finely Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Apothe-Cherry
- 1 Tbsp Bio Fruit
- 1 Tbsp Carrot Juice
- Zest of 1 Orange
- ½ Cup of Water
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Add all of your ingredients into a medium sized pot.
- Heat on medium for 15 min while stirring.
- Place in a jar or bowl and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Carrot Juice Plus Butternut Squash
Nothing is better than comfort food in the wintertime. This creamy soup is a perfect healthy dinner staple to keep you and the family warm and full throughout the season! (Courtesy Million Mom Movement)Ingredients
- 1 Organic Butternut Squash
- 2 Organic Carrots
- 2 Organic Celery Stalk
- 1 Organic Leek
- ½ Organic Brown Onion
- 2 Organic Cloves of Garlic
- 1 carton Organic Vegetable Stock
- 2 scoops Carrot Juice Plus
- ½ cup Organic Nut Milk of your Choice
- 2 tbsp Tropic Oil
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Organic Black Pepper
- ¼ cup Chopped Organic Flat Leaf Parsley
- Slice the butternut squash in half and remove seeds. Place parchment paper on a sheet pan. Rub the butternut squash with the tropic oil (make sure to reserve some for the soup), sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until you can stick a knife straight through it.
- Prepare leek by cutting off the darker green part and discard. Slice the rest in thin circle cuts. Place in a bowl and rinse thoroughly. Let it soak until rinse again. Make sure all the dirt is rinsed off entirely. Remove from water and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a soup pot add rest of the tropic oil and heat. Add in chopped onion and sauté until translucent, around 2-3 minutes. Add in chopped garlic. Add in leeks, carrots, and celery and sauté. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the butternut squash is cooked and cooled down, scoop out the flesh and add to the soup pot.
- In a shaker bottle mix the nut milk with 2 scoops of carrot juice plus. Add liquid to pot and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Using an immersion blender blend all ingredients until smooth. Serve with parsley sprinkled on top.
For a Treat:
Cherry Chia Cacao Balls
Want to indulge in sweets without the guilt? These amazing chocolate balls created by the Million Mom Movement are a rich and delicious dessert, and easy to whip up without turning on the oven!Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Raw Organic Almonds
- 8 dates
- 1/4-1/2 cup Dried Cherries
- 2 tablespoons Apothe-Cherry
- 2 tablespoons Epi-Genius Kids
- 1 tablespoon Original LOV
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Nibs
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Organic Cacao Powder
- Mix ingredients in a food processor until it forms a ball and pulls from the sides.
- Form into individual balls and roll in cacao powder.
- Chill in the fridge or keep in the freezer in mason jars!