Summer is already winding down. But that doesn’t mean you have to say goodbye to your summer bod! We’ve gathered some of our favorite recipes that will match your sunny-weather-cravings, yet still fit into your healthy lifestyle or Ultimate Lifestyle Transformation in the fall and beyond. Without further adieu, let’s dive in!
MVP Steal Cut Oats & Quinoa Granola
Need to satisfy your sweet tooth? Look no further! This snack has the perfect blend of sweetness and crunch and is loaded with healthy ingredients.
- Purium’s MVP Kids Chocolate: A chocolate-powered blend that packs protein and supports calm, sustained energy. It’s the perfect way to start your day or keep you going in a mid-afternoon slump! You can also substitute for MVP Sport or Epi-Genius Kids.
- Tropic Oil: Our coconut oil is a healthy alternative to butters and supports healthy immune function.
Who says you can’t spice up popcorn in a healthy way while watching your favorite movie? Coco-lina Popcorn is super simple, and super healthy!
- Organic Tropic Oil: Our coconut oil is a healthy alternative to other oils and is perfect for popcorn.
- Organic Spirulina: Spirulina is known as nature’s multi-vitamin, containing protein and vitamins. Transform your popcorn into a green-powered treat.
Cucumber Avo Toast
This awesome recipe was crafted by our friend Truly Essential for those who are undergoing our Ultimate Lifestyle Transformation. A perfect treat to enjoy out in your backyard!
Purium Energy Bites
Whether it’s for a pre-workout boost or you just need something that will help power you through the day, these protein bites are easy to make and will set you up an entire week’s worth of healthy snacks!
- Super Meal LOV (Vanilla Chai): Our Supermeal LOV boasts protein, fiber, essential fatty acids and more. It pairs perfectly with these ingredients to keep you full and energized.
For more delicious, healthy recipes, be sure to check out our recipe guide and our flex food/lifestyle meal blog!